Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
It was either an incompletion or a fumble. It certainly wasn’t completion down by contact. At this point, the NFL needs to get rid of replay. To look at the play for that long and make literally the only blatantly wrong call out of three possible is ridiculous.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I am done with officals they make our football in the UK refs look great and they aint

If you’re referring to the fumble call the player was clearly down by contract.

glimmerman

Reaction score
If our Offense can not get this going soon then it’s gonna be stupid. Dak has the ball backed up. Moore will run up the gut instead of off tackle where we can do some damage. Just don’t call the Dak special again. Was a pick 6 last week and almost again this week. Take that route from the playbook..

khiladi

Reaction score
Barkley is damaged goods like zeke

Barkley was always over-rated. The knock coming out of college was that he would rack up plenty of negative runs and it actually continued in the prod. The fact he could make a spectacular play here and there doesn’t compensate for this.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I'm thinking a quick run up the gut to immediately kill the drive. Let's do this!

Reactions: Ken

goshan

Reaction score
It was either an incompletion or a fumble. It certainly wasn’t completion down by contact. At this point, the NFL needs to get rid of replay. To look at the play for that long and make literally the only blatantly wrong call out of three possible is ridiculous.
lol u are in the 5% that think it was wrong. It was the right call. Good job by the officials - took their time and got it right.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
As I figured, the result of that call was moot anyway. Our ball!

Status
Not open for further replies.