Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I would trade Cee Dee. I'm totally serious. He would fetch some good picks I bet. He just can't be your main receiver. That wasn't a fluke or a one off. Happens every few games for him.
But seriously, our D is getting held blatantly with no calls.
Watch the middle of the line on that last play. It's kinda comical. Almost as bad as Green Bay.

SackMaster

Reaction score
I try to not be over-critical, but man, that Lamb drop on the long pass was about as bad as I have seen since the Crayton drop in the playoffs.
:angry::thumbdown:

mardwin

Reaction score
It needs to be gallop, brown, and lamb needs to move to the slot unless another player can do better. Then he can move to the inactive for all I care.

Why did we waste a 3rd round on the WR with a weird last name?

grgnfg420

Reaction score
In a game like this it’s gonna take a lot for lamb to win me back as a fan cause this **** happens way to often and then you laugh about it?

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Man when ceedee laughs at dropping at pass I just wanna punch him in his freakn mouth
can you imagine Lamb laughing after a drop under jimmy johnson ? jones hires coaches who never instill a culture of accountability and when he does like when he did Jimmy or Parcells he runs them out of town .

Status
Not open for further replies.