Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If the Cowboys are going to be relevant this season they have to start finding some offense.They can’t keep putting it on the defense every week. We need to make some plays down the field.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Play-by-play per request, but a few notes.

I don't have time to chat while doing play-by-play so don't get offended if I don't get back with you.
I make mistakes because I happen to be human, I don't have spotters and a lot of times I rely on the network for down n distance, if they don't provide it, I simply guess. And sometimes the internet or network goes out, so consider that as well.

This is ONLY for the individuals who don't have the necessities to watch the game, and trust me, there are plenty. Just as reference, I started doing this here at Cowboyszone back in 2006 or 2007, maybe 2008.

Having said all of that, GO COWBOYS!!

Carson

Reaction score

I don't have time to chat while doing play-by-play so don't get offended if I don't get back with you.
I make mistakes because I happen to be human, I don't have spotters and a lot of times I rely on the network for down n distance, if they don't provide it, I simply guess. And sometimes the internet or network goes out, so consider that as well.

This is ONLY for the individuals who don't have the necessities to watch the game, and trust me, there are plenty. Just as reference, I started doing this here at Cowboyszone back in 2006 or 2007, maybe 2008.

Doing the lords work my friend! Thank you for those not getting the game

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
R.631723a61e74ee3e7f7a5b13d4e64f04

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score

Always a pleasure having you do the play by play for us. Much appreciated!!

Status
Not open for further replies.