Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I keep on forgetting that Joe Buck is on MNF now. God help us. Maybe have to put it on mute. He is so arrogant.

Maybe tonight is the night Aikman does his best George Teague impression when Buck starts dissing the Cowboys....:popcorn:

droopdog7

Reaction score
So is Peters playing guard or what? Sorry, haven’t been following this week.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I’m hoping Peters helps. Azeez and Kayvon are going to be a handful
He won’t be playing outside unless someone gets hurt. I don’t think he starts anywhere. He will be the top backup at all T and G spots.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OL must step up and be improved even more so tonight. Defense will need to do the same.
Because it is a division game on the road.

Scotman

Reaction score
Play-by-play per request, but a few notes.

I don't have time to chat while doing play-by-play so don't get offended if I don't get back with you.
I make mistakes because I happen to be human, I don't have spotters and a lot of times I rely on the network for down n distance, if they don't provide it, I simply guess. And sometimes the internet or network goes out, so consider that as well.

This is ONLY for the individuals who don't have the necessities to watch the game, and trust me, there are plenty. Just as reference, I started doing this here at Cowboyszone back in 2006 or 2007, maybe 2008.

Having said all of that, GO COWBOYS!!
I don't need it tonight, but I have in the past.

I'm sure I speak for a lot of others...I really appreciate you

TheHerd

Reaction score

I don't have time to chat while doing play-by-play so don't get offended if I don't get back with you.
I make mistakes because I happen to be human, I don't have spotters and a lot of times I rely on the network for down n distance, if they don't provide it, I simply guess. And sometimes the internet or network goes out, so consider that as well.

This is ONLY for the individuals who don't have the necessities to watch the game, and trust me, there are plenty. Just as reference, I started doing this here at Cowboyszone back in 2006 or 2007, maybe 2008.

Thanks for doing this. I often can't watch the whole game and your play by play saves the day. WAY better then refreshing the ESPN website!

fishspill

Reaction score
I think the Giants take this one and become quickly tiresome. But it’s always interesting when you have the best player like we have Micah, so you can never say never.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score

Its always appreciated. :thumbup:

Hadenough

Reaction score
I keep on forgetting that Joe Buck is on MNF now. God help us. Maybe have to put it on mute. He is so arrogant.
I hate that guy. I have no idea how b he is even announcing games he is horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.