Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigE79

Reaction score
Play-by-play per request, but a few notes.

I don't have time to chat while doing play-by-play so don't get offended if I don't get back with you.
I make mistakes because I happen to be human, I don't have spotters and a lot of times I rely on the network for down n distance, if they don't provide it, I simply guess. And sometimes the internet or network goes out, so consider that as well.

This is ONLY for the individuals who don't have the necessities to watch the game, and trust me, there are plenty. Just as reference, I started doing this here at Cowboyszone back in 2006 or 2007, maybe 2008.

Having said all of that, GO COWBOYS!!
Clove, you made our day,glad to have you back, Mr pbp

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Play-by-play per request, but a few notes.

I don't have time to chat while doing play-by-play so don't get offended if I don't get back with you.
I make mistakes because I happen to be human, I don't have spotters and a lot of times I rely on the network for down n distance, if they don't provide it, I simply guess. And sometimes the internet or network goes out, so consider that as well.

This is ONLY for the individuals who don't have the necessities to watch the game, and trust me, there are plenty. Just as reference, I started doing this here at Cowboyszone back in 2006 or 2007, maybe 2008.

Having said all of that, GO COWBOYS!!
I have been begging this man for *years!
*exaggerated, but maybe 2 years so maybe not.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Man, can Dez throw on a uniform and get on the field please. Miss seeing that dude play.

Status
Not open for further replies.