Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Does the nfl just expect us to keep taking this sh** year after year. Are they blind, stupid, or just too lazy to care. It’s obvious holding every play, parson had illegal use of hands to face with no calls all around. This is one sided football

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
I like seeing d law finally eating. It looks like the only one that can stop Micah though is Quinn.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Who said that? Just proving you made a rash comment not based on facts.

The facts are this offense isn’t going to be able to overcome penalties like last year’s team. We had a great offense last year that led the league in points and yards that could get back penalty yards in one play. If you haven’t noticed this year’s offense is it nearly as potent. Try opening your eyes!

HungryLion

Reaction score
Glad to see that teams can just hold our best passrusher and get away with it.

It happened to Ware all the time. Now Parsons looks to be dealing with the same thing too.
:angry::thumbdown:

I’m surprised his jersey is still on, to be honest.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
D-Law is causing issues for the Giants' o-line. Must be hearing all that noise about how much of a non-factor he has been.
I think it's hatred.

Some of these young boys up front haven't developed that hate yet for the damn Giants.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with Micah, he's being run away from, chipped, double and triple teamed. other guys are stepping up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.