Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 1st half thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Claiborne answered and was there in coverage, forcing Eli to the short route and Carter tackle...CHILL

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
Staying warm

BZ3maMzIMAE3LM4.jpg:large

sitting down cuddled up, detached from the game....look at that heart!!

Novacek84

Reaction score
That BS phantom hands to face call going to let the Giants have free points. Tired of refs screwing us.

Realize that when you've made zero plays as a CB in your career you are not getting benefit of the doubt.

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
Are you reading this thread? And i'm trolling?

Claiborne was there and got his head turned around. There should have been no call.

There will always be those that don't understand the definition of a troll and equate it with those that disagree with them.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Nice hold to 3 points. They need to learn to get off the field on third. Look for that same drag pattern again.

bark

Reaction score
Arm bar....lol. Its called feeling the wr when your head is looking for the ball. He did not impede his progress.

Don't know what to tell you. Ref saw it otherwise

Nemesis4u

Reaction score
Yea the mistake was bringing in a cover 2 man with a defense built around man to man.. However i dont see them running nearly as much zone now as they did earlier on in the year.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I missed the entire first quarter watching the Packers and Vikings fight it out in an incestuous tie.

links18

Reaction score
The longer this year goes on, the more I hate this defensive scheme. We're cramming a Cover 2 down the throats of a bunch of guys who are better in man.

Whose idea was that? Which football genius on our staff made that call?

wileedog

Reaction score
When the ball is in the air and the defender has his head turned towards the ball he is allowed to make a play on it.

Have you ever played football?

He ran into him while he was turning to look for the ball, he was not making a play on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.