Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Dak taking shots. These last 2 didn't work but it might open things up anyway.

Agreed. I see quarterbacks do this 5-10 times a game. Thats what he needs to do. Again if its 1 on 1 why not? Whats the worse that can happen. Man coverage the DB makes a great play and picks it? Its still a long punt. You give your guy an opportunity plus can draw a flag.

If teams are gonna play us up we have to be willing to throw deep.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
If Gallup doesn't drop the ball, it's a perfect pass.
I actually agree with you 50/50 on that one. Nice pass, but a tad to the sideline. Would have preferred him put it a tad more to the inside of the line, but that's what you get when you go deep a lot. It's not a very high percentage play to go deep, but some folks want us to go deep on every down.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
I’d like Gallup to go a try and high point that one and probably draw a PI if incomplete ....Or just stay in bounds and catch it

staubach24

Reaction score
This offense we're running reminds me of the pistol that Washington ran in RG3's first year.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
The OBJ catch yet again.

They don't say they lost the game
I also doubt "4 out of 1000 average guys make that catch". Maybe 4 out of every 1000 attempts to NFL WRs.

More like 4 out of 50,000 for the general population if not more.

Gotta give the man credit where its due

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Can't ask for much more so far from the offense after last week's debacle. Let's see if the defense can play with a lead and then we can get Zeke going a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.