Game Day Cowboys vs Giants 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please keep it within the guidelines and please do not start new threads during the game as they will be deleted without warning.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
When will you guys realize Garrett is the problem? I've never seen a HC have so much talent on offense and STILL doesn't get it. We are going on 9 years now btw.

As bad as our D is, can you really fault Rod? As die hard of a fan as I am I had much difficult naming the starting dline to my friends.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
disappointed in the score, but Dez and Beasely dropped TD passes, Dak did his job. Can't play for FGs though..

Wayne02

Reaction score
It's a victory every time the Giants run the ball because every time Eli drops back, he's got at least 8 seconds to find an open man. The offense has to score a TD every possession this half or this is a blowout.

85Cowboy85

Reaction score
I expected the defense to be bad so no surprise there.

Dak controlling the football in the first half is the only reason why we aren't down by double digits. Really pleased by how well he played.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
This is not the defense that they decided to trot out on the field this year.
Gregory is no surprise, neither was Jaylon Smith. Lawrence was a surprise, but he's nothing special. You reap what you sow.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
dez, 1 catch, that just wont cut it. he needs to be a playmaker again.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
So 4 wasted top picks in 2 years?

Zero impact from those 4 and 2 aren't even playing.

That my friends is why this team will not be going anywhere unless they have all star play at the QB position and that's a tall order to ask do a rookie

Status
Not open for further replies.