Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I'm liking the way Moore is spreading this offense around......he has so many weapons to work with.

And the Olawale play was totally there too.

Lots of deep speed with a massive oline and power run game. Puts the defense in a tough spot.

Changes from Linehan:
Lots of passing on 1st down.
Actual passes over the deep middle.
More deep shots wide.

The Giants secondary has been awful. Hard to know if this is just capitalizing on that. I liked seeing Cobb getting run plays too. And Dak. The multi run threat was what I was hoping for.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
More traveling Giants fans leaving AT&T Stadium:
JitteryGiantKoalabear-size_restricted.gif

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I'd lay low, my friend. You and your cohorts look like the dumbest people on the planet right now. Maybe you and @PAPPYDOG should grab a strong bottle and rub eachothers' feet.
What a stupid post.

Andy friggin Dalton is about to throw for 400 yds. U over here, aroused by a single game to a horrible team with receivers running open all over.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Who is playing on that side. We get gashed between the same tackles every time. Who is playing on that side. Is it Crawford and D-Law side. Cause it’s every time..

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
He started off high and sailed a few passes and then Moore went up tempo.

Dak running the offense and knowing where he is going is the difference so far. I’ve said so many times, as long as Dak knows where he is going, he makes his throws. Moore is running a lot of pre-snap and many of the plays that contributed to the lead, Moore had WRs totally isolated on 1 on 1s, where Dak made some easy throws.

Dak’s best throw to me was just the one to Gallup, which was the post because it was the second read.

The Giants defense still sucks and their secondary is trash.

And their offense is plagued with the same issues. Teams just rush 4 and play soft zone.
You’re such a pathetic individual who can’t admit when they’re wrong. Of course it takes a man to admit when they’re wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.