Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
I really hate how limited I am drinking-wise on Monday night games.... and next week is a Sunday night game which doesn't help either...

:(
I have to get up at 4 a.m. so I've had my last one in my younger days that didn't bother me but the older you get the more it hurts

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Susie is pretty I met her in West Palm Beach Florida she used to be the sportscaster at the local Fox station before she went to espn didn't get to hang around long my wife was giving me the hairy eyeball

I lived in Jupiter at that time she worked here. Which is where I am now, in Jupiter.

I remember she did the sports on the local FOX channel and after the Cowboys won the SB 27 over the Bills she was all excited. One of the newscaster asked her about it if she was a Cowboys fan, she said she used to work for the Cowboys Silver Network and the Dallas Cowboys Weekly.

pancakeman

Reaction score
Why is Michele Tafoya (edit: or whoever that female voice was, not watching carefully) dissing Zeke, saying neither rusher can get anything going and the cat is the best rusher on the field? Zeke is averaging 6.2 a pop and is on pace for a 160-yard game.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
This ESPN crew is pretty bad. Steve Young is an idiot talking about the Cowboys having to comeback when they lead at the half. We've been moving the ball, and Zeke is getting lots of yards, but do we hear how many yards from this ESPN clown crew? Just saw on the thread Zeke has 80 yards! We just need to stop the mistakes and pound hell out of their D in the second half.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Maher epitomizes this Dallas Cowboys team. Can look spectacular occasionally but overall
The talent on this team is undeniable. Sure, we have some holes in the lineup but overall, the talent is there.

Just have to bring in a HC that can take us to the next level.

Jerry's history suggests this wont happen. Parcells is the only hire that was out of Jerry's comfort zone. That's one in 25 years since Jimmy left.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
That pass to tate is what i've seen alot of from daniel jones this year. Throws it up 1 on 1 and hopes his guys make plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.