Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I've never been as sad as I am for Dak going down. I dropped a few tears for my fellow alum as he was carted off the field.
It was an emotional moment. You saw the respect his teammates and coaches have for him. Even Garrett coming out to show support. I teared up too, as he was getting carted off

zerofill

Reaction score
You would think Dallas has learned with Romo. Focus on the line to protect your QB.
That was just a freak thing... With Dak fighting for more yards. Have a lot of respect for the fight. Turf just sucks.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
1. A dislocated ankle almost always includes a broken bone. At first Dak looked like he thought it might pop back. My guess...surgery and rehab, and he’s our starter next August. Bad luck, but better than happening in December.

2. Andy Dalton will struggle with our OL problems more than Dak, but we can win games with him. Just as everyone should have supported Dak, now everyone should support Andy and hope we still win games.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
This feels so eerily like 2010. After everyone picked you to go to the super bowl, you get off to the most bizarrely awful start, and then Romo goes down in the game that brings you to 1-4, leading to a 1-7 start

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
The same way the DAk fans tell the objective boy s fans t support dak because he's a cowboy, lets support Dalton. He has the best back he's every played with with the best receiving corp and best coach he's ever had. He has a chance to change his legacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.