Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
I’ve grabbed some popcorn and my sole purpose for watching this season will be to read all the posts from the dumb ****** who thought Dak was a bum lol.

that’s all there is for me. I know they aren’t going to quit and I know these players will do their best but Dalton isn’t Dak. . We are probably getting a top five pick too.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
No way we win more than 2 more games this year. The jones' will sit back and watch the whole thing fall apart and blame it all on Dak getting hurt. I swear if Nolan isn't looking for a job tomorrow afternoon.....
I want this team to win. I hate the idea of tanking.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No way we win more than 2 more games this year. The jones' will sit back and watch the whole thing fall apart and blame it all on Dak getting hurt. I swear if Nolan isn't looking for a job tomorrow afternoon.....
Unfortuntaly Dak breaking his ankle may have saved some from any firings for a while

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score

Would the team have won 2 more games with Dak? Most on here were describing the team as one of the worst in the league before the injury so what’s different?

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Gut feeling . This one will come down to Giants last possession and they will find a way to embarrass our D....

Status
Not open for further replies.