Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
I know it's conspiracy theory stuff, but I'm starting to wonder if the guy isn't trying to undermine the defense. That's how bad he looks to me.

And that means this team is completely screwed at defensive tackle because they have nothing there.
Hill isn't great or anything, but at least he was trying and making a few plays. It stinks that he got hurt. Haven't heard any updates on his injury status.

InTheZone

Reaction score
This is easily Smiths best game of the year, possibly the last two seasons since he doesn't look lost 100% of the time. What if he managed to get a pick six? we can hope...

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Game on the line, lets make sure to run a trick play and feature out back up running back who never gets the ball.

Also, lets slow roll getting up to the line and running plays this way we can guarantee we lose by three.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
i think the idea was getting them flowing one way and then going against it creating a ton of space. It just didnt work.
But they're putting pressure on Dalton. That's the game plan. If he's the backup that we think would be a competent stand in for Dak, push the ball down the field.

aria

Reaction score
Cowboys tie and THIS is when DJ commits his 2nd turnover, it's already happened twice this year in the same situation. Wait for it...

Status
Not open for further replies.