Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

khiladi

Reaction score
So people think we don’t need Cooper now, without realize all Lamb’s catches were from the slot? Must be Dak-stans, because you know, it’s everybody else’s fault..

On that amazing catch, surprise, surprise Dak was staring Lamb down the whole way...

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Defense giving me a glimmer of hope! Lawrence and Jaylon finally decided to make a couple plays
They look energized which after a week of getting roasted by anyone with a voice I was hoping they’d come out with their hair in fire. That didn’t exactly happen to start but they certainly played better in the second quarter.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
lol
The cooper contract was a massive mistake. Wilson and lamb made cooper expendable. And can’t even forget about Gallup who is just as explosive

Wilson hadn’t shown anything other than a propensity for being injured when the extension was provided.

Lamb was in college.

El oh ol.

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
Home run pick for us. Granted it wasn’t a need but you don’t pass on a talent like Lamb when he falls to you. This kid has Canton written all over him

Definitely makes Coops expendable. CD, Gallup and Wilson are also a great trio for any team in the league.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
New York Giants 20 Dallas Cowboys 24 @ Halftime
dGEPTLG.gif

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
This team brings out so much negative emotion, it is unbelievable. If the D was average or slightly below average instead of horrible, I think it would not be so draining to watch!

Swagger

Reaction score
The cooper contract was a massive mistake. Wilson and lamb made cooper expendable. And can’t even forget about Gallup who is just as explosive
Yes it's almost unbelievable that a first round draft pick is a far better decision than paying a solid player elite money...let's hope the front office learns from this mistake heading into the post season...

Status
Not open for further replies.