Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Yeah that was rough to watch....when I saw him calling for someone on the sidelines he looked to be taking it better than most I would assume. Maybe it was adrenaline pumping still.

Been a tough year emotionally for him. But I gotta believe he’s going to comeback better than ever.

shabazz

Reaction score
Yeah that was rough to watch....when I saw him calling for someone on the sidelines he looked to be taking it better than most I would assume. Maybe it was adrenaline pumping still.

Yeah, sure, crying like a chick is taking it better than most.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Jaylon looks slower. He needs to drop weight and play W Lb. He runs fast going forward but can't stop and start. the lower weight could help.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I think Dalton will do ok, but the old adage that you don’t miss what you have til it’s gone will hold true here

Dalton gets more wins if the defense can be not horrible.

Legitimate starting QB. Great WRs. This game should be the floor of what he will do for us. This coming week he starts to get the starter snaps.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Blow what.....y’all told us he was washed up and sucked

And you told us he wasn't and Dak was bad. Hope you like crow.

And the other poster was talking about blowing the lead, thought that was obvious but I guess it isn't for you.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Let's rally around Dalton, because this is what we have now. Be a Cowboys fan first.

Riiiiiight. How many trashed Dak and laughed when he failed and openly rooted for and laughed at any mistake now? Can't have it both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.