Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Let's play a game at halftime. If starting threads during games were allowed, what would some thread titles be?

pitt33

Reaction score
Until this team gets a pass rush up the middle and puts some stock in the safety position nothing will change this time of year.

I’ll take it to my grave...

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
We need a momentum changing play and it ain't Kellen MORON's predictable hand off on 1st down. I've said it all year. We need draw plays, play action, bootlegs, screens. The genius MORON has none of these on his play list!

glimmerman

Reaction score
If we open up the second half with another FG we’re only down by 8 boys.
Dalton is sucking. Plenty of missed plays. It’s one of these games we can’t get in the end zone and if we don’t break the bubble now then we won’t. We are letting a team worse than us win. Bring pressure in the second half. Stack the line. Play secondary. Put the pressure on them. Don’t lay down like a sick dog...

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
We need a momentum changing play and it ain't Kellen MORON's predictable hand off on 1st down. I've said it all year. We need draw plays, play action, bootlegs, screens. The genius MORON has none of these on his play list!

:hammer:

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Maybe now we can stop drafting the tiny baby CBs that are OK in college but do not belong in the nfl

endersdragon

Reaction score
Cowboys get the ball first, so that is good. Dalton has been looking better these past two drives, so that is also good. Let's get within 3/4 now.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Gregg must be on a one year contract. Dallass plan is to make his stats better in this last game so they can give him a bigger contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.