Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creeper

Reaction score
Giants strength against Cowboys weakness - DL vs OL. Giants are won on that series.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I hope this isn’t the beginning of dalton turning into a pumpkin in the 4th that was a horrible sack to take.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
True. Jarwin is more fleet of foot but Shultz is playing his *** off this year. Is it a contract year for him? Lol.
He's sure playing like it is.....I wonder who's the better blocker at this point in their careers? I Remember last year we were told Witten was better than both at blocking.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
He had Cooper and Schultz within 2 yards of one another both of whom were blanketed with coverage so better to pull it down and take a sack than force the throw.

Lmao Schultz had 2-3 steps on his guy until he stopped running. Watch it again. He was as open as you get in the NFL.

ESisback

Reaction score
Then you fear being annoyed. When you could, I don't know, just ignore it?

FEAR of what others say about your team! That drives CONSPIRACY! "we didn't really lose" theories. Interesting.

It interests me that you feel compelled to comment, to contest anything I might say. Ha! No one said we didn’t lose. No one expressed fear, just annoyed by stupidity. Are you having trouble with your comprehension, trying to twist speculation to feed your ego, or a little of both?

Would it anger or encourage you if I said “conspiracy” several times? You need a long debate to make your black and white world more comfy? Loss of control is your biggest fear, huh?

jsb357

Reaction score
dak got hurt on a run
dalton got beheaded on a run
dalton lost his left hand on a run

notice a pattern?

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Zeke’s sub 3 ypc has really turned this game around.

#dirtyyards #bugrunsarejustflash #substanceoverstyle

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It still feels we are down like 3 scores. Come on Defense.
A turnover would be great.

Mannix

Reaction score
------Don't you just love how Joe and Troy call out all the missed penalties the refs missed against the Boy, but don't do the same for the team their playing

The same way Joe mentions a pitcher getting squeezed only when the Dodgers are batting.

Status
Not open for further replies.