Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd half Game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please keep it within the guidelines and do not start start new threads during the game as they will be deleted.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
:starspin: GIANTS 10 COWBOYS 17 @ HALFTIME :starspin:
1GXAQrK.gif

MaineBoy

Reaction score
Maybe Fluffy Mike can have them ready for the second half....after they tell him the first half is over...

Carson

Reaction score
Not happy with the first half.

0 excuse to lose this to Glennon now. Let’s keep it up and extend the lead in the East by two

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
Dak has to do a better job Post snap. The Giants are disguising their looks pretty good throwing him off. Teams will start doing this more because of Daks ability to read and change the play. He has to now counter what teams are going to start doing.

OldJarhead

Reaction score
So, I know some folks are gonna hate this, but that last TD was not horrible, but it could have been a better pass. I'm just saying, if there had been a little more air under the ball, Cooper had everyone beat deep and there was zero help over the top, so why not put the ball a little deeper in the endzone? Coop doesn't have to slide, he just runs under the ball and down the tunnel into the locker room. Oh, wait, not Texas Stadium anymore.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
This game is way closer than it should be. With our sloppiness, the Giants should be winning but they are just as stupid as we are so they aren’t. Offense has to CLEAN UP. I’m looking at Dak and Biadiaz mainly. Playcalling hasn’t been great either. Defense looks fine but allowing these splash plays has got to stop.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Not a great start, but we're in the lead. I'll take it! Gotta take momentum! Come on Cowboys!

Status
Not open for further replies.