Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 Dallas

Prescott pitch left hit behind the LOS for a short loss.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
But the mistake was the playcall. Just like last week, the only way NY gets back into this game is a turnover or Barkley slips a long one. Barkley can’t do that if he’s not on the field.

I agree. It should be a run play. But, with the play that happened, that's not on Dak.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
YES! I have to give the refs credit for being consistent, which we RARELY see.

Fmart322

Reaction score
He did in 2014 and 16 . Screwed the pooch in one and then couldn’t stay healthy in the other
He wasn't given an opportunity to play in that 2016 season after his injury. He should have been given the chance imo.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
it sounds silly, but I equate Romo that year to Neo in the Matrix when he finally realized/embraced that he was the "one" lol... just about as close to having an offensive coordinator on the field as you can get
Absolutely true. He completely “figured things out” that year and was on a whole different level of play. It was a joy to watch

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Go D! Our D is playing solid. I would have thought we would have molested Glennon more, but they have been consistent.

Buzzy

Reaction score
Seem to be a lot of dak lovers on here he throws interceptions but can't do no wrong in some people's eyes he is no elite qb or a good qb he is average at best

Status
Not open for further replies.