Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Jake Fromm in the game.. Time for a pick 6.. Dude has a noodle arm to be throwing in this wind.

He’s got some of the best in the league. Lamb just needs to hang onto the ball.

They have all had a case of the dropsies for about the last 6 weeks. No explanation for it to be honest.. but we all see it.

Jipper

Reaction score
There are some good things on the offense to build on from this game, some drops hurt but there was some good TE play and better overall....take it up a notch next week and then have a massive game against AZ and we will be good

phildadon86

Reaction score
Because I want to.

Why do you care? I see you're going down with Rocky and Roy, huh?
How am I going down? The cowboys are 10-4 lol. If you think I care about who is the QB of a 10 win team currently I don’t know what to tell you. Go wallow in loneliness brother because at 10-4 you should be happy. Not here whining about the QB you don’t like.

CWR

Reaction score
Welp...3 more games for the offense to get on track. The Rams, Cards, Bucs and Packers will not be easy to beat the way this offense looks.

It's getting to a point that this is what this offense really is and the first 7 games were an abberation.

No, truth lies in the middle. The key today was getting the run game going. If we can continue there the rest will come together.

visionary

Reaction score
That Calf strain is either still lingering or it caused another type of lower leg injury. Dak can't just go from Warren Moon to washed up Donovan McNabb in a few games, he's not planting his feet anymore, he's back to that stupid jump throw and throwing the football like a baseball. Something is physically wrong. I mean he's not elite, but he's not this bad.

Warren Moon LOL

you probably never saw Moon play

Dak has NEVER thrown like Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.