Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't care about the criticism.....it's many can't even enjoy a win and just choose to complain...that's the funny part.
I’m glad you find humor out of terrible play from the most important position on the team.

Us that care about winning Super Bowls aren’t going to glaze over terrible individual play just because the team wins.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Wentz threw 12 passes.

Dak is thinks he's Mahomes or Rodgers.

There's a difference. Wentz isn't trying to be something he's not.

If you could link me to a quote where Dak says he is Mahomes or Rodgers? I guess they had Wentz only throw the ball 12 times, because he isn't as elite or as great as the media and fans, including some on this very forum propped him up to be. Again how do you know Wentz' mentality and the level of QB he thought himself capable of being?

phildadon86

Reaction score
You're going to embarrass yourself another week defending this bum QB aren't you?
Nope. He had a bad game. Again. I don’t defend him when there’s nothing to defend. I defend him when people make up stuff lol. If you haven’t noticed I try to be objective. It’s hard at times of course but I do try. I just hate the double standard. For example. Wentz was horrible last night but “he got the win” that’s when I get annoyed. Our own fans defend other QBs more than our own lol. I don’t care if Dak throws for 40000 yards a year. If we win: I’m happy

Status
Not open for further replies.