Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Like I said, our only hope is Jerry moves the team and the city of Dallas gets

the same deal the city of Cleveland worked out with the NFL.

yentl911

Reaction score
No gap discipline

the D lives on the fiend with our offense being so crappy

another year but this year not even .500

5 wins tops

book it

snadler

Reaction score
Time for the old well silver lining to another loss..fat mike one game closer to being fired

Fontaine

Reaction score
CeeDee is going to catch so much hell after this game. And deservedly so. Clown.

I can’t even describe how pissed I am at him this game. Imagine trading Cooper, for a 5th to watch him continue to drop passes. He’s not the answer.

At worst this should be tied but thanks to him and his stone hands here we are, down 7.

plymkr

Reaction score
Hopefully this game will cause us not to resign CD to a 2nd contract. He's 2nd best WR on this team to Noah Brown. And Brown is not that great. But I'm happy CD is smiling about it. Good for him.

Sydla

Reaction score
Not homers but people with eyes. Flagrant PI in the endzone would have Dallas ahead but the refs won't make that call

You mean tied.

And that was a bad call. As was the OPI on the Giants which probably cost them three.

Tommy

Reaction score
The Giants playing small passing ball and our brilliant OC doesn't have a clue what that is.
Our problem isn’t the play calls. We need players on offense to step up and make a play.

BEMYDADJERRY

Reaction score
Fire fat mike after this game !!!! Give it to Quinn for the rest of the year and see what he does

mardwin

Reaction score
This loss is on the receivers and Mike McCarthy. With a backup QB making plays and this bunch of practice squad talent can't catch a ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.