Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

droopdog7

Reaction score
Imagine if the players were in the locker room freaking out like the fans. It’s a one score game y’all.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
Am I watching a different game ? Just run the ball ? The penalties and running plays getting stuffed are leaving us in second and third and long. You gonna run in those situations ? If anything they need to get a passing game going to open up the run. The real problem is the Giants are stopping the run and we can’t get a consistent passing game going. Lamb dropping a ball and those dumb interceptions have killed the passing attack. Moore stupidly tried to use a trick play to get running game going too.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
This game has all the hallmarks of when the Cowboys loss big games and playoff games.

Offense not executing. Refs getting way too involved. Stupid ****** halftime show. Dak off his game. Not sticking to run. Not exploiting the other teams weaknesses. Beating themselves.
Did I miss something?

All that's left is to send all the fans home depressed after a huge game with all the Jerry bells and whistles.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't like the guy. Doesn't change the fact that many share his sentiments. Daks about dak sometimes. To the detriment of the team
Alright you said it then move on. WE shouldn't have to sit through stupid posts talking about "stat chasing" lol. That's moronic even for his biggest hater lol. He's running the plays called yet he's stat chasing. Next y'all gonna blame him for GM too lol.

TheHerd

Reaction score
He wants to live up to his contract.
He has ears. He knows what people are saying.
He heard a lot of dink and dunk passes were thrown last week, so he's forcing the ball to prove he can throw deeper. Dink and dunk is fine if it works, like last week. Brady won a Super Bowl throwing 2 passes more then 6 years in the air.

ScalperX

Reaction score
Dak 2022 season stats (including this half): 113 of 167 1,248 yards 8 td's 6 int's 3 wins 2 losses

Rush 2022 season stats: 94 of 161 1.051 yards 5 td's 3 int's 4 wins 1 loss

Hmmmm.....
And the one game Rush lost he TURNED THE BALL OVER. All Dak has to do is be more conservative with the ball. It’s simple. And coaching can fix this. But our coaches thinks Dak is Mahomes. We have the blueprint ala Minnesota game.

bark

Reaction score
So I guess the giants aren’t going to roll over in awe of our greatness ‍♂️

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Time and time again this has happened over the years because Jerry jones allows it with inferior coaching.

win or lose this game you think we’re winning four straight in playoffs? I have a hard time believing it

links18

Reaction score
Dak sucked, Moore sucked and everyone else looks like they are sick with RSV. Why do we cling to this short week year after year? Still, no excuse for professionals to look this pathetic.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
What I don't get is Dak sucks as of now but your coach is far worse yet I see few post expressing it. So it's the Dak agenda again. What about Moore calling that same pass across the middle Dak or Cee Dee never get right. WHY CONTINUE TO CALL IT!? It's MORONIC!

Maybe it's not unreasonable to expect a $40 million QB to throw a pass that 31 other NFL starters can do blindfolded.....

Moore "sucks" as an OC, yet managed to win 4 out of 5 with rush under center.

Sorry, I'm not buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.