Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScalperX

Reaction score
Dak thinks he is Mahomes.....corrected it for you.
Sure. You have to be confident as a QB. Why wouldn’t he think he is as good? Would you want it the other way? The coaches can reel him in. That’s their job!

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No if Rush was playing Zeke would have 20 carries and over 100 yards already, Pollard would have 50 yards on 10 carries and we'd be up 21-10 at worst. This going pass happy is the problem.. Dak is off today.. at least he was for a lot of that first half. He keeps being unnecessarily aggressive when the ground game has been very consistently moving the ball. This crap has to stop!!!
:clap::clap:

starfan1

Reaction score
I'm a hater and I didn't think they played that bad the first half. dang, I might have to turn in my hater card.
You are a hater and they played stupid untimely penalties. Poor play calling and their Dline is whipping our ***

and qb 1 has a couple questionable passes. You can keep your hater card

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The call on diggs was legit. The TD they took off the board for NY early was an equally bad call

Anyone who wants to pin that awful first half on the zebras is seriously stretching IMO

The one where the offensive lineman was illegally downfield? The lineman is only allowed to be 1 yard downfield on a pass play. The lineman was more than that.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
3 games in 12 days, will that be the narrative if they don’t get their act together

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
And the one game Rush lost he TURNED THE BALL OVER. All Dak has to do is be more conservative with the ball. It’s simple. And coaching can fix this. But our coaches thinks Dak is Mahomes. We have the blueprint ala Minnesota game.
:hammer:

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Let's try that Cee Dee pass across the middle again,Dak.
015d833aa273151308b2e59566eee842-original.jpg

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
CEEDEE STOPPED ON THAT DEEP ROUTE THAT GOT INTERCEPTED!

If you are recording the game, rewind and rewatch the play. Clearly, CeeDee is hesitating/stopping because he doesn't want to get hit. Kellen Moore is to blame since he's not replacing CeeDee with a better and more willing receiver on those deep routes over the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.