Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You are a hater and they played stupid untimely penalties. Poor play calling and their Dline is whipping our ***

and qb 1 has a couple questionable passes. You can keep your hater card
lmao, they can't play like they did last week every week. Don't make us take your hater card away from you.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I don't like the interceptions, but I like Dak being aggressive. I know I sound like a foot, but that's better than constant dink and dunk.

NY to kick off, kick off is a touch back.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
q
@TheDude CeeDee looked to be running either a deep post or a deep drag, then he stopped as he saw the DB coming at him. That deep ball was right on line to hit CeeDee in the chest had he continued running his route. CeeDee once again hesitates because it is clear he is afraid to get hit.
right on line, eh? hit lamb in chest eh?

im sure you have video of that replay or shall i post it

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Sure. You have to be confident as a QB. Why wouldn’t he think he is as good? Would you want it the other way? The coaches can reel him in. That’s their job!

Not possible seeing as how Dak is Jerry's boy.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Teams plagued with injuries who insert JAGS at every crucial position always give us a though time.
Where is our so pumped up powerful passrush?

I guess guys are just eager to go home to dinner.
We never take advantage of missing players, unless they drop during the game like last week in Minn.

zeke21

Reaction score
I really would like a serious answer from Mike and Jerry about why we abandon the run so often. I really just do not understand it. We are set up to be a running team.. we have the best 1-2 RB combo in the league.. a great OLine.. and a proven ability to win whilst running the ball. And yet we abandon it time and time again.

I really would love to know why. Why we do it. Why they let us do it and why no one does anything to change it.

Are fans the only ones that want success? Have we got the only playing group in the league that doesn't want success? It really makes no sense to me.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
CEEDEE STOPPED ON THAT DEEP ROUTE THAT GOT INTERCEPTED!

If you are recording the game, rewind and rewatch the play. Clearly, CeeDee is hesitating/stopping because he doesn't want to get hit. Kellen Moore is to blame since he's not replacing CeeDee with a better and more willing receiver on those deep routes over the middle.
no one cares since they should have run and kicked field goal . kellen moore is holding the team back , if there is not a change the team has zero hope.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
The one where the offensive lineman was illegally downfield? The lineman is only allowed to be 1 yard downfield on a pass play. The lineman was more than that.

He might have been 1 yard and 6". That was a super ticky tack call

If they took a cowboy TD off the board on that call this board would implode

Xeven

Reaction score
Can’t fault Dak for entire first half but he is only guy out there who could have changed it to good and he didn’t.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 Dallas

I formation, now 1 back 2 TE set, hand off Elliott 1 yard.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
I feel like this second half is going to define who we are for the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.