Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
again with the tippy tap out of bounds. Lower a shoulder and ATTEMPT to be who you used to be Zeke

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No if Rush was playing Zeke would have 20 carries and over 100 yards already, Pollard would have 50 yards on 10 carries and we'd be up 21-10 at worst. This going pass happy is the problem.. Dak is off today.. at least he was for a lot of that first half. He keeps being unnecessarily aggressive when the ground game has been very consistently moving the ball. This crap has to stop!!!
So you don't see the holding calls or would they disappear if Rush was playing? Y'all are bogus lol.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Here we go again with the delay handoff not blocking the backside end who waltzes in and makes the tackle. This is maddening..

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Where did I blame "everyone"? The offense hasn't been good and he's the head of the snake. If you want me to say something stupid and moronic like we are losing because he's "stat padding"? Yeah you not getting that. Its stupid.

I didn't say it either

But it's plausible in my mind

Daks about dak, more than people want to admit

I understand you disagree. All good

manster4ever

Reaction score
RUN THE BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....they are shutting down the run you clowns. So stop whining about it. Being thoroughly outcoached. Maybe we'll wake up this half

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Amazing how different the offense looks when they’re disciplined and stick with the run

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10

2 TE set - Dak under center - hand off Pollard up the gut, 4 yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.