Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Stop with these stupid, silly and false claims.

This team well win or lose as a team. It needs offense, defense, special teams and coaches to reach any goals they want to achieve.

Saying otherwise shows lack of knowledge of bias towards pushing certain agendas
Dallas Prescott fans like to downplay the importance of the QB.

Dallas Cowboys fans knows how important the QB is to the success of a team.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I'm not going to call that a drop on Barkley.. the ball was thrown at his back hip with him moving away. That was a bad pass... which was caused by good pressure off the edge..

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Seeing the Giants do the same thing, leads me to believe that neither team is coached well. They may make the playoffs, but better coached teams will always beat them.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
so funny you guys fell for the hype last week. That was a fluke game. We are playing well. This is us. sheesh.

Blackrain

Reaction score
This is where we turn this game pound the ball with the running game nothing stupid no double reverses no gimmicks just pound the ball eat the clock and come away with a touchdown.
Dak you must use your legs and move the chains

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Jones is terrible but I’m glad he looks competent this season so hopefully the giants resign him. Jokes and hurts do not scare me in the least. We need both do them resigned to big contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.