Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick

Reaction score
Seriously now.. I got 2 questions, 1) How does Micah not draw more holding calls? and 2) why does no one with a media flatform talk about this?
He's not the only one, Bosa is another that gets held constantly. Aidan Hutchinson was held a bunch on Thursday too. I guess if they called it every time the game would never end.

vicjagger

Reaction score
Well, at least we're finally gonna get a look at our kick return team.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
It’s been rainy with a wet field and people are complaining about the offense. I think they are playing better than I thought they would. Big 3rd down drop by Ferg and that drive might be 7 not 3. Ball may have slipped out of Dak’s hands on the third and goal as well because of the rain. Offense has been solid after not playing any football all preseason. I will take it. They will get better.

TXdvsz

Reaction score
Let's see if Dak can change my mind about him in the 2nd half. Been waiting 4 years to see. So far he looks sluggish and awkward. No picks yet but the game isn't over.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
173cf2e0-01ff-11ea-bd7f-c3b88ee8158b-1620x911.jpeg

Holding out.....wants a new contract. :popcorn: Jerry refusing to renegotiate....

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I love how of the 7 incompletions 3 of them are drops (or not staying inbounds) and the argument is somehow “Dak is playing horribly”.
They won't include the passes that should have been caught or will still try to find a way to blame those drops on Dak.

Carson

Reaction score
Man I thought for sure we would give up 3 after passing twice and giving them time

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
People who say Dak and Rush are similar is smoking crack. This game proves it.

Last year at the beginning our defense was dominating with Rush, and we win by thin margins.

Our defense, like last year, is dominating early in the year again. But with Dak, we're running them off the field on their home turf.
Generally agree with your statement but O has a TD and 2 FG? Haven't looked stellar but I contribute that to rust and not playing in preseason especially with a new play caller. D and special teams have scored half the points. Hopefully O shakes it off in the 2nd half and get in a rhythm in crappy conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.