Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

khiladi

Reaction score
Offense looks about the same as last year.

Yep, nobody can really point to anything different. All they are saying is Dak is being conservative in a big lead.

Guess who was doing that last year? Cooper Rush….

The Lions game when Dak came back, same thing.

The issue isn’t how Dak plays when he had a 16 point lead and there is no pressure on him…

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Yes, they were basically throws to a single covered Hill, the fastest guy in the league by far, with no safety help over the top. It’s easy when you know where you are going from the beginning and you just got to throw it over the top and let Hill run underneath it.
Some were but its not easy to time up the over the top throw with anybody but much less the fastest guy in the NFL 50 yards downfield. He has always been very accurate & clutch. Don't know if he can stay healthy but I enjoy watching him.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Everybody having fun now? I purposely stayed away from the game threads until now because I didn't want to wade through all the panic. Hope it's all out of everyone's system ... at least for this game. This defense is fun to watch and the offense is showing some nice promise outside of a couple of dropped passes.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
The defensive line has been fantastic. But lost in the pressure, hits, and sacks, is the defensive backfield has been exceptional. Diggs and Gilmore have played lights out. Probably half the sacks have been coverage sacks.

Pentagruel

Reaction score
I actually sympathize with Dimebag here. He is getting absolutely railed this game and there’s just not much he can do about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.