Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevm3

Reaction score
Time to pull the starters and if the Giants cared about DJ, they'd pull him too.. unless they want to completely destroy his confidence and give him a concussion

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
I have a close friend who despises the Cowboys that took their defense in his fantasy tonight. He's becoming disgusted about how badly he's beating his league that laughed at him and I want him to absolutely PUKE.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The giants thought they would step up a d compete with the boys and eagles for the division.....the boys shot that down.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The Cowboys defense has scored me 300 points in my fantasy game - more than my next highest player (Justin Herbert) with 252. :laugh: :dance:

SackMaster

Reaction score
Well, if the score holds ....
Dallas is the only team this week (barring MNF results) to score 40+ this week.
And the Giants will be the only team to not score any points this week (again, barring MNF results).

And as I type, ANOTHER Turnover, this time Diggs with a STRIP.

Soooo ... Dallas might be leading the point differential after week 1, and it won't even be close. Not bad for a team that more than a few of its own "fans" were expecting an L.
:grin:

T-RO

Reaction score
The long Giants pass completion represented almost half of Jones pass yards for the whole night. And it ends in fumble, LOL

meddleroidz

Reaction score
wow dallas great job beating the hapless giants. let me know when you beat 49ers, chiefs, or go to a SB. wake me up to the eternal slumber.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
So, by my count, defense scored 7; special teams scored 7. That means the offense scored 26.
All in a heavy rain on the road against a team that won a playoff game last year. With no prep season warmup. We should all be ecstatic, not sounding bitter like a loss would be better…..lol.

quickccc

Reaction score
this may end up being our most Complete, utterly dominating game of the year .. Enjoy !!

:oldcouple:

Status
Not open for further replies.