Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd half thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I know it sounds sad, but these games against the Giants are like my own personal Super Bowl when we win. I am completely surrounded by Giants fans here in NY (naturally). And like typical Giants fans, they LOVVVVVE to rub Eli in my face. "Mr. Fourth Quarter", "Always finds a way to win". Ugh.

Let's go Cowboys!! Let's see the D come out hungry!

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Averaging 9 yards a carry

Bad news... Only 6 carries in first half

30yrheel

Reaction score
I know it sounds sad, but these games against the Giants are like my own personal Super Bowl when we win. I am completely surrounded by Giants fans here in NY (naturally). And like typical Giants fans, they LOVVVVVE to rub Eli in my face. "Mr. Fourth Quarter", "Always finds a way to win". Ugh.

Feel for you

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Defense has been great so far...offense needs to go back to Murray and stop trying throw every down.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
And like typical Giants fans, they LOVVVVVE to rub Eli in my face. "Mr. Fourth Quarter", "Always finds a way to win". Ugh.

Feel for you bro ! The d we'd hav to be hungry , gints get the ball in 2nd half , a stop followed by some Dallas points will go a long way !

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dunbar was showing signs of Sproles, wonder if the coaches deem that unnecessary :(

Wizarus

Reaction score
Still 30 minutes of football left to play. Don't get complacent boys there will be half-time adjustments.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
This is sad....our defense has scored as many td as our offense...and we are trying to lose

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
Lots of Ugly in the 1st half ( Including the local FOX station making me Suffer through a damn INFOMERCIAL before flipping over to the game, with over 2mins of it being played ) but a few positives as well. 1 being the score. Just have to maintain this lead & build on it & finish this up in the 2nd half.

Status
Not open for further replies.