Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

pansophy

Reaction score
Brutal isn’t it. He finally does what we all want. Stays in the pocket, reads he defense and makes an accurate strike for a long 3rd down conversion.

And stupid penalty.
Dak hits two intermediate passes to the outside and the drive results in a TD. If Dak starts hitting those passes everything opens up and this offense works.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People are praising the QB when it was the coaching, ahem...Linehan, who made that drive.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Footage of New York Giants fans right now:
sGq3Les.gif

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
He still does...

should have had a pick on his typical horrible read to the outside with Beasley.,

LOL…can't you guys be the least bit subjective?

EVERY QB in the history of football, can play the shoulda, woulda, coulda game.

Heck, the HOF Aaron Rodgers hit a DB between the numbers, last week, that should've lost the game.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
he's done better this quarter, that's all we ask. He did try throwing a pick a few plays earlier. I'm glad we're winning and enjoying this rather than try to argue whether a player is any good.

Exactly. Just trying to figure out if he sucks because there are a ton of guys on this board saying he sucks.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
I know I heard we don't have much interest in Josh Gordon and I certainly don't want the chemistry of this team being shaken anymore than it has off the field.

But is it not safe to say his talent would show big on this offense? We're missing that red zone threat and he is a blazer.

Status
Not open for further replies.