Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I know I heard we don't have much interest in Josh Gordon and I certainly don't want the chemistry of this team being shaken anymore than it has off the field.

But is it not safe to say his talent would show big on this offense? We're missing that red zone threat and he is a blazer.
Yeah I don't know how he's not contacted by us.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
And average and bad QBs have had some decent drives here and there.. not sure what the point is about Dak being a pretty mediocre QB?

Just saying he's not as bad as you and a few others make him out to be.

He's actually a winning QB.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I just don't get why the coaching staff treats dak like a child. Let the guy throw. He's proven he can at the very least be a playmaker in this league. I'd rather go down with him throwing and zeke running that to watch this boring offense.

Its like the coaching staff goes out of there way to kill drives. If you want this guy to be your future at qb you have to trust him. Is he perfect no, but he played great today.

To those who complained about the almost INT. every qb has those. Every single one. Even the best.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 NY

Manning shotgun - Manning back, screen left to the WR, Ingram gets 11 and a 1st down.

kumizi

Reaction score
That was a nice drive for Dak. He made a couple of nice throws early. But Eli Apple is out for the game and they were able to target Webb.

He's always been good in the RPO game in the red zone. Give him credit. Cowboys are scared to run that all game because they don't want him taking hits.

Jury is still out if he can be a franchise QB passing from the pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.