Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

sideon

Reaction score
What? He made plays with his legs, threw som darts. Bus driver? ....lol
For the majority of the game he was a bus driver, outside of the early td and the zeke td Dak was poor to average. Rico was wide open for an easy td and Dak overthrew him by 5yds.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
From what I see of our offense so far, I don't think we have the offensive line to play the two-tight end offense we ran two years ago with effectiveness. I think we've got to do a lot more of the shotgun style offense we've seen to get our run game. Our interior of the offensive line just isn't good enough right now.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
ummm did you not hear Lee is hurt again?

You don't use first round picks on backups. We could have signed someone to backup Lee, or used a third round pick that we used on Gallup and drafted a WR in the first round.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
It just hit me tonight how much of a work in progress this offense is. Dak threw most passes to 2 guys. He hasn't gotten confidence in the WR's and TE's. They are going to have to form chemistry. Heck a good chunk of the catches were caught by a guy they originally cut this off season. Thank goodness they brought him back.

Yah— and the loss of T Fred is pretty huge overall. Looney is holding up and doing well all things considered— but there’s just a lot of moving parts, new players, and not a lot of time together yet.

Good to see a better performance from them tonite.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
What does that gave to do with his inability to read past his first progression which he was showing way before his knee injury? RG3 sucked because he couldn’t be a pocket QB..

Yeah need to be a pocket QB. Cam Newton should give that MVP back.

uvaballa

Reaction score
That’s because we don’t crowd the line and cut off lanes so he gets open space to do his spin/juke. Zeke is getting hit on most runs and making yards by pure strength
No Zeke isn’t really a spinner and a juker like Barkley. Zeke is more straight line and power.

Status
Not open for further replies.