Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
D played gave up 35 against a poor Manning team. Whats Next week going to look like with Russel Wilson and Seattle?

Ozone22

Reaction score
Okay, the big question for JG here. Do you really want to play for OT, when you have a playoff game next week?

blueblood70

Reaction score
So we're right on track. That's why I give Garrett no credit until the playoffs.
the colts who shut us out beat the giants 28-27 I guess they suck as well, right? look if you believe we game planned AT ALL on either side of the ball, and that Martin, smith, and Zeke all out on offense didnt effect this game, you dont know football..

CB61

Reaction score
Remember the Giants gave up a late touchdown to the Colts last week to get beat only difference is they can't get beat with that this week but I sure would like to see it

Cydios

Reaction score
I disagree that a loss means nothing. Your still sharp.... maybe they aren't using schemes and such (i've seen alot more zone that were used to today).

We score a td here we obviously go for 2, which would be fun to watch.

Zeke would normally be out there and we'd be playing the clock

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Not everyone's in there on defense. I don't put this on them. I wouldn't panic about that side of the ball, honestly.

I’m not panicked about it but the D hasn’t played particularly great the past three weeks. Although we have gotten some turnovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.