Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Thought Jarwin would be the odd man out this year but he’s made a believer out of me, imo better than Swaim and obviously has won out over Gathers. Schultz has also been good

NumOneQB

Reaction score
JARWIN SUPERSTAR? great throw by Dak..

Wouldn’t go that far, yet. Gmen playing for draft position. Safety there had zero want to even tackle Jarwin. This is a good tune up game for Dallas. It’s pretty much a sparring session...

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Ok....Curtis Riley....you have some explaining to do. What the hell was that? You can't tell me the NFL isn't fixed.

And just like that...the Blake Jarwin statue...will now be made out of solid platinum.;)

plasticman

Reaction score
Thowing behind a line composed of the backup's backup.

Good play, Dak.

Last edited:

cavemanct

Reaction score
Just rewinded that play and I think Dak might have crossed line of scrimmage. Surprised no challenege

blueblood70

Reaction score
Giants aren't doing us any favours with this terrible effort they're giving

We're gonna have false confidence from this game and get smoked next week :facepalm:
false confidence? seriously that ridiculous.. so ein today makes us over confident? I want to call you something but it inappropriate.. so if we looked horrible you would say uh oh we are dead next week, we look good we get smoked, cant win huh? look bro, its an nfl game on the road and its meaningless but its better then practice is it not? this is tuneup, not false hope..way better then any practice we could have had should this have been BYE game getting ready for the playoffs..

Status
Not open for further replies.