Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
I don't want to year squat from you Dak hating Romo flamers. He did enough to win, this defense is PATHETIC. .can't tackle, cover and No pressure...wsy to go morons hand the vagiants the game losers. Be 1 and DONE in a playoff...

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
To be fair it's not like dak has capitalized on all of his opportunities. The sacks and bad throws have really came back to hurt this team.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
My dog just took a dump that looks like a powdered doughnut. Looks like another trip to the vet.

blueblood70

Reaction score
LOL let's play all of our starters all game. Genius coaching.
no whats stupid is the y pull Zeke, smith and Martin and still play the rest all game..you cant go half way, they all play or you pull the main guys by the half..

ShiningStar

Reaction score
This is such a dumb mindset

Next week is more important

The good players being able to play next week is important

Protecting them is important

Losing isn't fun.

You need to protect your assets. Risking them this long into a meaningless game is idiotic

what do you do in the preseason? protect them and say "well the regular games are more important" You cant stop injuries.

Broges74

JerryJonesMustGo
Reaction score
I know I'm a broken record, but I have to keep reminding myself that a Giants win likely keeps them out of the top 5 in the draft... ugh
Won't matter. This draft, you could get the top QB target at 8.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
Defense will get railed in practice. Must be much better for likely Seattle. They won't show us mercy.

CB61

Reaction score
The Giants going lower in the draft pick only benefits us so whoever said let them have the game is fine although I've never for letting anybody have any game but it happens

Status
Not open for further replies.