Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
More TDs on less attempts, 6 runs taken to the house over 50 yards, zero fumbles...

What is Zeke doing better?
Lmao he said Zeke should be jealous. Why should an NFL star who achieved the rushing title, won his division, and playing in the playoffs next week be jealous? Zeke will be playing next week while Barkley sits on a couch. If anyone is jealous it's Barkely for being on a s** team.

Damn, some of yall are mental patients lmao

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
the giants are acting like this is their SB..if we start zeke we win easily, they dont realize we play keep away keep our d rested with Zeke, they are way way to happy when they are scoring..

CB61

Reaction score
Gallup it's really starting to come on I'm real happy about that hopefully he can help Prescott build some of that confidence really really start moving forward. I am still of the firm belief that Prescott would be better with a better quarterbacks coach

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Puhlease.....of all the things you can nitpick about this game, Heath making a hustle play isn't one of them.

I’m not nitpicking but that could be the difference between a stop and a touchdown. A defender can’t just run alongside a ball carrier for 30 yards.

Hailmary

Reaction score
Our starting OL and DL have been out in the second half. But don't let that step you from whining.
And their best offensive and defensive player are out and they haven't had a line on both sides all year. Even without some of our star players, we should still be running over this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.