Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

aria

Reaction score
Anyone else have mixed feelings about winning? I like seeing us play well on offense but it sucks knowing we’re helping the Gnats get a better pick next year in a meaningless game. Imagine if we’re responsible for getting them the next Barkley or Mack.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Throw a screen to Coop to get him 2 yards as get him out of there. Giants are doubling him a lot and focusing on him on passing downs.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It’s a game and I want to win and want my team to want to win every game.. Now I want my Defense to go back out there and finish., Sick of the effort I am seeing from them right now.. You damn right it means something. But at the same time if we lose I won’t cry as much about this one..
Savvy. Right on.

CB61

Reaction score
Now I want to say something again I've said this a few weeks ago and a Lenghthy post I'll make this one shorter, I want Prescott to do good for the sake of the Dallas Cowboys and I will root for him when he does well and I will give him credit when he doesn't my 56 years of being a Cowboy fan gives me the right to criticize him and if some people don't like it that's too bad
Prescott is the one that pees in his own Cheerios not me

sbark

Reaction score
Why did qb coach Moore all of a sudden remind me of Allen on 2 1/2 men?

Status
Not open for further replies.