Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Travis Frederick came to my wife’s school a few weeks ago. Promoting his Eat Breakfast initiative. My wife said he told a story about eating boxes of cereal and almost a a gallon of milk at one sitting. I told my wife I used to do that all the time in High School & College. She was shocked. Hell, myself, brother, friends, it was common place..,

morat1959

Reaction score
Hold the ball Dak. Hold the ball. Great way to start the second half.

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
Dak had a few bad throws early in the game that could have gone the other way & ate a sack or 2 but found the open receiver in the endzone twice, so it's all good. I'd sit him the rest of the game. Nothing more can be gained by keeping him out there.
Nice to see Beasley getting some plays & they moved the chains each time.
Nice to see Jarwin get some nice catches that turned into points. More of that please.
Overall, Defense has played pretty damn good, 2 early turnovers & Eli has tried to give them a few more. Gave up a late TD but I'll let that slide.
Maher...can't figure this guy out. Makes the hard ones, shanks the hell out of the easy ones. That worries me going into the playoffs.
Decent 1st half.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Dak holds the ball so long , I could finish an entire sandwich before the end of the play................... :facepalm:

catiii

Reaction score
Hope JJ and you guys are happy now that we've lost our STARTING LG in a meaningless game.He better be OK....................

Juggernaut

Reaction score
L1yFF7t.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.