Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants first half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinger_Splash

Reaction score
Pathetic showing by the offense. They have literally gave the giants 10 points because of stupid ******* mistakes and the dropped passes are driving me crazy.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
I don't get how these guys don't learn their lessons. Randle with the fumbles, Beasley the same getting striped from behind, and Witten with that pass pop up when it's behind him.... all these guys did this atleast twice before in last couple years. STOP DOING IT.

Romo, Oline, McFadden and D playing well, so something to build on

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I really think some of our issues in the first game's of seasons has a lot to do with how vanilla and watered down we are in the pre-season. We will still win this game, but these are mistakes that won't happen in a week or two, after real game time.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Cowboys were in great shape until that Beasley fumble. If you're going to play the slow, clock-control, conservative style, you cannot turn the ball over. They had momentum and were wearing the Giants out but then they just gave it all away. Giants can win it now.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
Gotta overcome that sloppy start. These fumbles aren't helping us one bit. Glad to see pass rush can put some heat on. We're too good to be sloppy.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Only the Cowboys could dominate in every freakin' category known to football and still be losing. Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.