Cowboys Vs Giants ***Game Thread*** 2nd Half

khiladi

Reaction score
stiletto;2392128 said:
Brooks would've probably been okay had he had a full week of practice. Coaches should of seen enough in Brad from St. Louis and first half of Tampa to make the call for this past week IMO. Horrid decisions all over this football team from a management standpoint.

Same thing I said... It was being reported that Bollinger wasn't taking snaps with the first team. He is going to need some time to settle down.

This was another bone-headed mistake by the coaching staff...

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Garrett needs to FAKE the draw here and throw.

Shotgun, fake draw pass. Give it to me.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;2392138 said:
Now play actin may actullay work.

I was wondering why they didn't try that on second down. A fake to Choice then go high ball to Roy Williams.

Apefist

Reaction score
Z mann R2;2392133 said:
reading you guys cry like lil bitty babies is hysterical.....chill out already we knew this team would stink without it's leader so chill out....

choice should be mixed in more though, don't know why it has taken garrett so long to start doing that

Because this is an heroic COWBOYS effort!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Z mann R2;2392133 said:
reading you guys cry like lil bitty babies is hysterical.....chill out already we knew this team would stink without it's leader so chill out....

choice should be mixed in more though, don't know why it has taken garrett so long to start doing that

this is the stuff we "cry" about

our coaches are idiots

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Apefist;2392058 said:
Oh, I'm sorry I mischaracterized your gay little avatar. You must be devastated. Are you going to cry now? Go play some D&D, eat 4 pizzas, a 12 pack of Coke, and some ice cream, and seize up in a diabetic coma, you Smurf lovin' nerfherder!

Your affect on me ends about where your contribution to society ends. Nowhere.

You can keep your little cliche' insults and shove them up your ***. If you're an adult, and I doubt you are, you should be embarrassed of yourself.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I am actually getting quite a bit of insight watching the back and forth between Towson and Ape.

I'm sure it sounds very much like the dialogue on the Dallas sidelines between the D and O.

stiletto

Reaction score
tyke1doe;2392139 said:
Sorry, Detroit and Oakland are first in line. Followed by Kansas City.

With our expectations? No way. We are THE laughing stock this year. They are annual laughing stocks. There is always a team that has high expectations and turns out to be laughers. We are that team this year.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
The MVP of this game is Reality for hooking us up with a good server.

3rd and 5 - 3 wides - shotgun Bollinger fade Owens caught hit dropped. Great play Bollinger, big hit, dropped.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
tyke1doe;2392139 said:
Sorry, Detroit and Oakland are first in line. Followed by Kansas City.
no everyone expects it from them. clearly we are the laughing stock cause everyone loves to laugh at the mighty team that falls...

bags

Reaction score
utrunner07;2392134 said:
i know i know, just pissed that the oline could play this poorly.

:laugh2:

I knew you didn't REALLY mean it.

Shroomy

Reaction score
TO isn't taking advantage of is opportunties. he can't say anything today

Aikbach

Reaction score
Aim low gentlemen, aim so low that no one will care should you fail.