Cowboys Vs Giants ***Game Thread*** 2nd Half

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Jerry, I hate you. I hate you a lot.

But not as much as I hate Wade Phillips and Company.

Ren

Reaction score
utrunner07;2391714 said:
Anyone want to bet who made the call to put in Bollinger?????? Anyone????? IT was HC Jerry JOnes...F jerry jones. He has been coaching this team for the past year.

I can't be bothered to looks up other post from you but if i did i'm betting i'd find at least one calling for BB too

catskillthunder

Reaction score
Call me a quitter or a fair weather fan, but Ive officially turned off my 2nd Cowboys game of the season. I cant bare to watch a team quit as its very apparent thats what is happening.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Is it me, or does Bollinger look like a punter trying to throw the football?

He jsut looks awkward.

Aikbach

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2391709 said:
romo also throw an INT when he came in at halftime against the Gmen.....
And the outcome was a loss to my recollection, just saying.

I'm not even mad anymore, this team will have to regroup under Romo, its obvious that without him they can't beat good teams and I'm not going to get bent out of shape about that.

Eskimo

Reaction score
That Lions pick is probably going to be around 15 - good spot to find an OL or a NT that we sorely need.

Mattsdad

Reaction score
Simple; I blame Jerry for not bringing in a quality backup qb! Not a smart business move for a guy trying to fill a new stadium next year.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
line drive kick off goes past Scandrick out the back of the end zone.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I think the GIants hanging 50+ on us will probably be the best thing for the COwboys

maybe Jerry overreacts and fires Wade, I hope he does

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
ajk23az;2391716 said:
Well I dont think Brad would have thrown that, he mightve gotten sacked but its better than an INT on the 20 yard line..that pass didnt even have zip on it...

Brad got intercepted on a 5 yard slant...and he floated one for an interception. Not sure what you are saying.

cowboys4life

Reaction score
rcaldw;2391735 said:
What is wrong with this team is SO obvious. Its just that some people don't want to acknowledge it.

Jerry Jones is a football bozo, period.
Wade Phillips is bozo's puppet. Period.

Wade Phillips doesn't know what he is going to do until he goes in at the half and "consults" with his coaches and the "ever watchful" (Pam Oliver) Jerry Jones.

Then he comes out and says that the reason why Brad isn't starting the 2nd half is "obvious".

Aikman said, "if it was so obvious why didn't you make the change before the half?"

We are quickly heading toward being a football joke again and once again it is because Jerry Jones wants to be the "football man".

MONEY!!!

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Really, is this the Giants sending the message they are the best team? With all our injured players? Interesting.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
DT101;2391718 said:
Yeah, I wanted to play Bollinger, I wasn't expecting him to be great, but I felt he couldn't be worse than Johnson.

I might be wrong.

But hey, at least we know what we got now
Whihc is a fat lot of nothing.........:laugh2:

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Good thing our GM signed the two worst QB's in the league to back up Romo.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
cant even field a kick return lol the NFL must be embarassed for the cowboys...