Cowboys Vs Giants ****Game Thread****

landryscorner

Reaction score
now we can relish in the gore and travesty that is the Giant's Locker room-blood and guts on the floor startin with shockey and manning goin at each other hahaha

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Artie Lange;1758362 said:
8-1...take that Me-shawn.

I liked when emmitt punked Key by saying...I am taking the cowboys and NOT because I am a giant hater. Meaning that key was taking the giants because he hates the cowboys.:laugh2:

wxcpo

Reaction score
Game Baby!!! Now maybe everyone will shut about the Giants because the only 3 games they've played against winning teams are the Dallas (x2) and Packers and they are 0-3 in those games. Before the Cowboys the Giants last 5 opponents were a combined 8-33. No wonder they're D was playing so much better, they weren't playing anyone.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
landryscorner;1758367 said:
now we can relish in the gore and travesty that is the Giant's Locker room-blood and guts on the floor startin with shockey and manning goin at each other hahaha

Let the ugly finger-pointing of last season resume....

adamknite

Reaction score
I know I'm going to get lynched for this, but I wonder who Bayless is going to rank in front of us in the NFC this week?

:laugh2:

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
CowTipping;1758052 said:
I wish we could play Green Bay.

Okay, I just got off the phone with Roger Goodell, (NFL Commissioner), and had to call in some marks that he owed me but I think that it can be arranged. He wants to do it on the 29th of November. The conflict is that he'd prefer it to be shown on the NFL Network. I wasn't happy about it but I figure that beggars can't be choosers. Anyway, he needs about a hundred bucks to cover the handling fees but I figure that you can easily cover that since it is your "wish to play Green Bay".

I'll pm you my PayPal account to send the money and no thanks are necessary. I'm just a simple ol' Cowboys fan just trying to help out another fellow fan here. ;)

Tommy-the-Greek

Reaction score
TheCount;1758335 said:
Oh man, I can't wait for Washinton now, we're going to crush those fools.

The Cowboys should be a 10-14 pt. favorite over the Skins next week and will probably win by more then the spread.

They should be a 5+ pt. favorite over the Packers and will probably beat them by 7+

Bizwah

Reaction score
CowTipping;1758324 said:
How does a coaches son, and the brother of one of the best in the league not know how to manage a game?
Is he lazy?

I don't think Archie ever coached.

He was a heckuva QB.

I remember one of the knocks on Eli was his lack of intensity. It really shows.