Cowboys Vs Giants ***Game Thread***

ANTHONYSCOTT

Reaction score
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to see Shockeys face and here what he has to say. Even though he played a hell of a game.

jordan20

Reaction score
BigDInCharlotte;1205052 said:
Who was it that just did the "jump shot" right over Brandon Jacobs after he ran out of bounds? I think I may have a new favorite player! :bow:

It was Reeves #35

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
now it's off to ES

personally saw the Skins lose today, how great it is to hear them squawking, then totally shut-up, I mean the whole stadium

now my Cowboys win, and most likely the East as well, it's a great day

Reaction score
Now, the Giants come to Carolina next week. I'll be there with the wife (Giants fan), rooting for the Panthers. C'mon Carolina! :cool:

ANTHONYSCOTT

Reaction score
summerisfunner;1205119 said:
now it's off to ES

personally saw the Skins lose today, how great it is to hear them squawking, then totally shut-up, I mean the whole stadium

now my Cowboys win, and most likely the East as well, it's a great day

i would have liked them to win to tell you the truth. that would have droped back ATL one more spot.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Wow...what a game.

Championship teams find a way to will themselves a win like that today.

The future looks mighty bright my friends.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
ANTHONYSCOTT;1205163 said:
i would have liked them to win to tell you the truth. that would have droped back ATL one more spot.

they're 2 games behind us, but once you're in FedEx field, nothing else matters, you want to see the Skins lose after 2 minutes w/ their ridiculous fans

when they came on the field pre-game, they were playing this menacing opera music, probably Mozart or Beethovan, and I was like, "oh no, it's the 4-7 Commanders!!" lol