Cowboys Vs Giants ****Game Thread****

ologan

Reaction score
StylisticS;1632512 said:
The ticket??? Google it. It will be on as soon as the game is over.
Thanks...Am listening to the ticket now,and they are broadcasting the game,albeit about 30 second delay.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
iceberg;1632535 said:
it's all the rage around here.

this week will be full of which CB we draft with the browns pick now.
More like which SS will we take

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
NickZepp;1632542 said:
How is a running back gonna help our pass rush?
Actually we're all a tad a head of ourselves. This is one game, let's at least get to the middle of the season before we decide what we need to draft.

4th 1 --- jj 16/61 Barber 10/65

Dallas will call time out with 1:01 remaining

EndGame

Reaction score
Bach;1632529 said:
Yeah, but the Giants all got their injuries tonight.
No one's talking about Ferguson's injury tonight. He's a huge piece of our defense (pun intended) and not having him really hasn't been a problem.

cowboyz

Reaction score
i love how leonard davis always ends up like 3-5 yds downfield on these short yardage plays

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Dallas will run the clock all the way down before downing it with 10 secs remaining - Dallas 45 NYG 35 good night all!!

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
If I'm a Giant player I would be all over Manning. bruised shoulder with a three point game? Wuss.

IndianaCowboyFan

The Bullet
Reaction score
How about the performance of the Purdue boys that started on D. Spencer deserves special mention for taking Eli out of the game.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Alright gang, turning in for the night. Defense worries me but it's the first game so I'm keeping the faith. Offense looks excellent, next week will be an interesting test with the Florida heat and a physical receiver in Chambers.

Night everyone!

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Clove;1632555 said:
Dallas will run the clock all the way down before downing it with 10 secs remaining - Dallas 45 NYG 35 good night all!!

Night Clove. Great job as usual.

ologan

Reaction score
Noticed Romo talking to Manning,and Lil' Eli sorta turning his back on him. What a prack!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
IndianaCowboyFan;1632557 said:
How about the performance of the Purdue boys that started on D. Spencer deserves special mention for taking Eli out of the game.

Spencer took out Eli and Jacobs .....

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
DawnOfANewD;1632547 said:
No no no, hope for 50 points, just to rub it in their fat faces...

Hey, no reason to start using large derogatory statements just because The Pillsbury Throwboy finished up. :D

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
A mixed bag for this one.... great offensive performance by Romo but they need to go back to the drawing board with the Defence, really not much pressure even when they blitzed... On to the FISH next week and its good to be a game ahead of the Iggles