Cowboys vs Giants on NFL Network

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
viman96;1754385 said:
Romo really changed the way we looked as a team. He makes the line look better and in return they block better for him. Just think back to how we were considered an old team with Drew at QB and now we are considered a young team with Romo.

No doubt, but even on run blocking, even on defense... I dunno, there is just something different. Maybe it's simply confidence.

Edit, did I mention that I can't freaking stand Strahan? :mad: And Pierce is up there, too.

Zman5

Reaction score
They all look so much slower and they probably was last year with the extra weight everyone was playing with.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;1754389 said:
No doubt, but even on run blocking, even on defense... I dunno, there is just something different. Maybe it's simply confidence.

Edit, did I mention that I can't freaking stand Strahan? :mad: And Pierce is up there, too.

I will second that.

I really never have thought of them as a rival, but now I just cant stand the guys on their roster. Burress, shockey, strahan, jacobs, pierce...they dont shut up and they love to tell you about themselves when they are winning.

I hope we bury them.

And man you are right, I have been watching last years games the week leading up to this seasons games and the team appears more confident, faster and gulp, better coached. I love parcells and I am not sure if it was his fault or zimmer's fault but that defense looked confused even when they made plays.

I really cant get over the way this game is being portrayed, like we didnt play the last two seasons in ny with first place there for the taking? On the giants site they have article about how this is the biggest game since 93, but it is really just the same situation as last year. I think they must feel more concerned and they are trying to create this underdog attitude.

I hope we kill em, they talk and talk and talk and I hope they are left having to explained what happened on sunday night.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
On this drive just now, there was a play where Jacobs ran a simple handoff up the gut and he kind of slowed down, and even though the whistle hadn't blown and he wasn't close to being on the ground, nobody stopped him! Everyone on D just stood around and Jacobs almost got away and would've scored easily... Fortunately Roy, all alone, got him to the ground. What the hell?

The o-line looks much worse then, too. Not even just Rivera being gone, I'm talking about communication -- or something. Weird, since Sparano is still the o-line coach. But last year there were many more blown assignments.

I dunno what it was and I don't guess it matters now, but something was wrong with that team.

jchocolate82

Reaction score
Holy **** I almost forgot about that ballin jump shot stuff the Giants were doin. Watching this game and listening those idiots talk this week really makes me hate that Team. They've officially moved up my hate list in the division past the Eagles and just right behind the Deadskins cause I loathe everything about that organization

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;1754423 said:
On this drive just now, there was a play where Jacobs ran a simple handoff up the gut and he kind of slowed down, and even though the whistle hadn't blown and he wasn't close to being on the ground, nobody stopped him! Everyone on D just stood around and Jacobs almost got away and would've scored easily... Fortunately Roy, all alone, got him to the ground. What the hell?

The o-line looks much worse then, too. Not even just Rivera being gone, I'm talking about communication -- or something. Weird, since Sparano is still the o-line coach. But last year there were many more blown assignments.

I dunno what it was and I don't guess it matters now, but something was wrong with that team.

Thats something I have noticed about this years defense. There seems to be alot of guys around the ball, its like you mess with one guy, you mess with all of us.

ghosttown cowboy

Wyoming's #1 boys fan
Reaction score
I have heard all night on the JT the Brick show tonight how the gints were going to crush Romo.Not from JT, he is picing us, but from gints fans. If you watch from when Romo comes in in this game until now, their pass rush has no answer for his quick passes off the rush. After watching this game tonight, and with them not having Tiki, I am more confident we will win more than ever.

jimmy4713

Reaction score
The pick that ended one career and started another coming after this commercial break.