Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants post game thread ***

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
:rolleyes:
Oh quit. I understand the disagreement over the play calling issues, but the last time I witnessed so much silly name calling was way back in school.
I'll quit when you prove yhere is no obesity issue in the US and it isn't a comorbidity for pandemic deaths

:rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O

flyinghorse

Reaction score
I've broken my ankle before. If he gets the appropriate physical therapy, which I know he will because he's getting the best medical care, he should be fine.[/QUOTE

my wife & son both work in medical field. She is RN worked a lot of ER surgery NY & Houston seen it all including numerous injuries like Daks from various gruesome accidents. My son is X-ray & MRI Tech he worked 1 yr Ben Taub ER 16 hr shifts his 1st yr he said he’s seen many injuries like Daks from high falls, motorcycle wrecks & head on car wrecks. They both said the average person can recover & rehab back to a normal life BUT Dak is not a normal average person he’s an NFL FOOTBALL PLAYER!!!! Based on my wife & son his surgery for this injury is not a simple one. And you don’t just do a little rehab, and now your ready to play pro football with 320lb linemen falling on you. From what they tell me This was a much more serious injury than the average fan would understand & the chances of re-injury are pretty high when playing this VIOLENT game we love. Son & Wife say based on their med experience Dak will have some issues on & off from now on w/ankle because of the stress these nfl players put on feet & ankles playing this game. Based on their med opinion this is not a guarantee he will come back 100% like nothing ever happened.... Far from it they say ....ankle will never be 100% In their opinion..... Best case scenario one of those on & off nagging injuries....Worse case scenario ankle is never as strong as before and its prone to re-injury which would cause him to miss games ...That doesn’t mean he can’t play great or he can’t win a super bowl..... but he’s NOT gonna do it running with the ball. Looks like those days might be over. Don’t think JJ is gonna give him $40 Million a year and let the coaches call QB running plays.

mardwin

Reaction score
LOL, and the Eagles look like they might take this game.

All because McCarthy didn't challenge a catch.

LOL, only the Cowboys....

But I'm glad he didn't. This season needed to end a month ago.

The Giants would have won a field goal making it even worse.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The Eagles win this game if the players who played last week against us were in the game today. I would go as far to say if Miles and Jackson played the Eagles win.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Eagles win this game if the players who played last week against us were in the game today. I would go as far to say if Miles and Jackson played the Eagles win.

Im only half watching. What’s going on with Hurts?Sudfeld is a disgrace.

catiii

Reaction score
WE SUCKED. THE COACHING STAFF AND MCCARTHY SUCKED. AND THEY GOT AWAY WITH IT SINCE WASHINGTON WON ANYWAY
WHAT A CRAP SEASON.
YOU SUCK TOO JERRY FOR HIRING THIS RETREAD LOSER.
MIKE FISHER WAS RIGHT ON ALL COUNTS.:mad:
PEACE OUT
Oh and if you're thinking 2021 season will be better for this team, think again.

Lutonio

Reaction score
What? No pictures of shocked Giants players with captions that say “ELIMINATED” in red font?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I did see that joke of a call. But I didn’t know why Hurts was on the sideline?

Unless he was hurt, that’s blatant tanking.
So glad we lost to the Giants. I would have to buy a new television set. That was a shameful display by the Eagles. But then again, the Giants kind of tanked that last game against the Eagles last season in my opinion.