Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants pre game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
pathetic.how can we keep up the pressure for 4 quarters?.Crawford has to play a lot of snaps at DE.

we re not looking to do that. we re just going to go through the motions and tell the Giants "hey, you can do it" Than watch them run all over us. Than Garrett will say "I dont know what happened, we had a great game plan" to which the media will respond "yea for water polo"

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All positive vibes from here until they actually start playing and earn our wrath.

Linehan says they had a lot they never got to last week. I'm expecting them to get to it this week. At least half of it. Look for the Giants to burn all of their timeouts in the first quarter lost in our creativity.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All positive vibes from here until they actually start playing and earn our wrath.

Linehan says they had a lot they never got to last week. I'm expecting them to get to it this week. At least half of it. Look for the Giants to burn all of their timeouts in the first quarter lost in our creativity.

Or they are laughing so hard, they need to have time to calm themselves down.

Aven8

Reaction score

In fairness the penalties were killing us early.

Status
Not open for further replies.